Sign in to follow this  
Tonic

Updates [28/05/2020]

Tonic    0
Posted (edited)

Hello, everyone! ✌️ I think, some of you may have a question: how is the server?! The answer is that the server is doing great! RA owner works in there hardly all of his free time. 🤓 I am posting the latest updates, to let you see what new is done in game:

PvM:

• Revenants are now done 100%. [Fixed drops, stats and the cave is now full of monsters as it should be]
  • Tormented demons shield added! [Now you need a darklight to break their shield]
  • Kalphite queen changes:
  1. Fixed shortcut;
  2. Added workers/guardians;
  • All monster drops checked again. [We will see how it is, may need some changes after Beta]
  • Added Yaks. Fun fact is that they do drop a Helm of neitiznot with a drop chance of 1/40. [There is no helm of neitiznot in the shops, so that is the only method to get it]
  • Fixed slayer tower shortcuts.
  • 16 waves fight caves is now added 100%. [Plus JAD with healers]
  • Zulrah, Kraken, Cerberus, Godwars, Lizardman shamans and some more bosses fully added into the game! [They are already waiting for you to test]
  • Fixed plenty of other monster animations and stats.

Skilling:

• Added hunter skill, now 3 areas fully working. [Feldip, Relleka, Piscatoris]
  • Added few new teleports. [Fishing guild, Falador mine (with a zone for members), farming with all the patches]
  • Added farming, slayer, hunter skill menu's. [Some of skill menu's corrected]
  • Added draynor, seers, relleka, ardougne rooftop agility! [Marks of grace will be added vey soon also!]
  • Alot of small changes to other skills...

Other:

• Added fully working shooting star with stages! [At the beggining mining level required is 80, later 70 then 60, 50... till 10! That means you will be able to help others mining a shooting star with the minimum mining level of 10!]
  • Added pest control shop for points, also the ability to upgrade your void to elite! [All you need to do is just talk with the Void Knight]
  • Small barrows, pest control, warriors' guild bug fixes.
  • Now bank price check has no limits! [You can have in your bank as much items/money as you want and price checker will show the correct value]
  • Some more of other bug fixes that i forgot to mention.

Media:

XgmxKcI.png

WcjdP5r.png

XvkBJRo.png

hcvo3q0.png

VPObIJ1.png

7ObLgQF.png

7oOOlVb.png

AimRnph.png

Edited by Tonic